Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Friday has arrived, which means Friday Blog Post time. What could be more exciting?! For today's post, I would like you to consider your Netvibes tabs. Are you pleased with what you have chosen to put in your tabs? If so, why? If not, what changes do you plan on making? Remember: these tabs should be about your interests and activities...




For the second part of today's post, please describe one of the "this is where I am with God" areas in need of attention. What specific things are you going to do? And, I don't mean this is something I'm going to do at some vague point in the future. I mean right now. Today.
 
I'm not sure if I'm pleased on what I chose for my tab. I mean I like space and all but there's not a lot of intresting stuff in my feed. I want to add on but I'm not sure what I want to put. I mean my 2 other interests is animals and drawing. I want to learn new drawing techniques but I'm pretty sure there's no feed for that.
 
As I said before a week ago; I'm not entirely sure where I am in my walk. I know I haven't accepted Christ but I don't even know how to get to that point. I mean sometimes I think I feel the Holy Spirit but then it just vanishes. I'm not even entirely sure who to talk to about it. I told my parents that I haven't accepted Christ and they kind of just shrugged it off.
 
I think today I need to seek the reason to why I can't accept him. I need to learn more about Christ so I can better understand the faith. I think I should start reading the Bible more often and some of the people I know might need to do the same. I mean the Bible is the "guide book" to understanding God, right? These are the steps I plan to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment