Friday, September 3, 2010

8/31/10

For today's post, simply share thoughts, reactions, questions about yesterday's chapel. That's it - that's today's post.

Well yesterdays chapel was kind of a surprise to me because we got journals. Also, this time we had a singer that we've had from a while back. I think his name was Yancey or something. Anyway, I think that the journals were a good idea so that at the end of the year we could see how we've grown in our walk. If we keep writing down in our journals it would really help us.

The journals are an idea that we had at our old school and I actually found mine. When I read through it I saw that all I had done in 4th grade was draw and write stories in it. Hopefully I won't do that this year. I'm pretty sure that at the end of the year a handful of people might not have anything in their journals. But I pray that people might learn from this.

This year I wonder what new stuff will be brought into chapel. We've already changed almost everything about this school so I wonder what is going to happen next. I like how Jeffery Dean is our school pastor and Mr. Teller is pretty good too. I hope this year's chapel will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment