Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/4/10

A few of you know that I’ve gotten two guinea pigs recently so I guess for this blog post I’ll tell about how it’s been going. Well the guinea pigs aren’t as much trouble as my other pets (cat, dog, goats…) but they really do poop a lot . Plus, I have to hand feed them fruit and vegetables because otherwise Princess will eat ALL of the food. My other guinea pig, Nicki, is more timid and doesn’t eat as much. So far Nicki likes me better but Princess is kind of energetic.


I named the guinea pigs after some of my good friends. I named Princess after Georgia Jakes and I named Nicki after Nicki Rodriguez. Well I didn’t really think of it on my own they asked me to name them that way. It wasn’t really much of a choice it was kind of a ‘I’m telling you what to name them and that’s what you’re going to name them’ kind of thing. I’ve had the guinea pigs for about a month now.

It’s a lot of trouble to take care of them. Every day I have to feed them and take them out and pet them. Also, if I don’t let them out of the cage and run around the room they’ll wake me up in the middle of the night with their squeaking. Then, every week on Sunday I have to completely clean out their cage. Otherwise, I love my guinea pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment