Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/10

Hey everyone,

For this post, please review your netvibes account - yes, I know, it's been awhile! That's ok. Netvibes keeps updating your content even if you haven't checked it. After you have reviewed some of the most recent content, summarize and review what you have read. For clarification sake: a summary explains what the content said and a review explains what you think about it.

Remember to proof read your post before you submit!

Well I decided to change my netvibes account’s topic to discovery news because it doesn’t just include NASA findings, but other findings too. I found the NASA feed neat and all but I wanted to also include animals, history, and technology. So now I think I’ll find a lot more interesting topics.
            The only thing is that Discovery News believes in evolution which I don’t necessarily agree with. Some of you know that I am not a Christian and if your just reading this now you’re finding out. Even though I’m not a Christian I don’t fully believe the theory of evolution. Like there’s topics about an aggressive predatory bird that was alive millions of years ago that was bigger than a human and had a large crushing beak.
            There were also a lot of other topics that I was able to learn from. For instance I didn’t know that we had discovered hundreds of new species in the Amazon. Also I didn’t know that we had found a new carnivorous mammal in Madagascar. The website has a lot of information and some stuff that we need to know. But there is also random stuff that doesn’t really apply to daily life such as tadpoles scream underwater when in distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment